Breaking News

Funny Cats On Fishing Double Challenge Lizatube

fishing for humorous cats on fishing double fish mission lizatube

💗💗💗 thanks for looking my video!

💗💗💗 positioned a husky! write comments!

💗💗💗 subscribe to my feed:

my cope with for letters and parcels: russia, 306531, Kursk area, shigra town, till demand, moiseyenko mihailu vladimirovich

my instagram

my group in VK

Hello!

my call is Lisa and I'm eight years old. I like animals loads. I actually have quite a few pets and I shoot a video about them, in addition to a video with my brother rum. I additionally have a chum bug display, with it we shoot funny films

on our channel lizatube you could see:

- humorous videos with my pets: cats, hamsters, rats, doves

- a variety of a laugh chats with my brother Roma

- Video evaluations of cool portions and toys,

- "Liza and bug show" - joyful unpacking of kinder-surprises, toys of maincraft, chupa-chups, shopkins, surprises sachets, eggs, boxes)))

- our taxes,

we strive to upload new motion pictures each day!

💗💗💗 thrilling playlists:

* all my pets

* my cats, cats, kittens (= ^ · ェ · ^ =)

* Labyrinth for cats

* labyrinth for the rat

* Challenges with my brother Roma

* Lisa and bug display

(✯◡✯) all lizatube channel motion pictures:

💗💗💗 the first-class affiliate for a kid's channel:

Subscribe & More Videos: Thank for watching our Video, Please Like and Share

#lizatube, #fish, #fish

No hay comentarios